Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Miss Aurora | Senior Portraits | Gresham Oregon Senior Photographer

 Oh the season of high school seniors! Such an exciting time! And I LOVE capturing it! Seriously, I think I still think about my senior year [ions ago!] and remember so many great memories! One thing that I didn't do was get my photos professionally done. I had a good friend take photos of me right BEFORE graduation, but those never made it in the year book and I am forever remember with a hooded sweatshirt..... ya, I don't even want to think about it! If there is one time in a teenager's life to invest in a good photographer, it would be for your senior photos. Why? Because, I promise you, you will cherish them for years to come and be HAPPY you had a rockin' photo in the year book! Here are some of my favorite from Aurora's session - graduating from Reynolds High School! Thank you Stephanie Major for the awesome hair and makeup!



















 








 











 










No comments: